Sunday, October 20, 2013

More than One!


Back in 1995 I founded the Robin Hoods of Va. Beach.  I had an idea that inspired me to convince others to do something, however, strangely enough I was not sure what it was!  From that point on…I relied on others for feedback, synergy, and friendship.

It takes “more than one” to do great things and yesterday it was proved once again.  In 2004 I received a call from the Burpenfartzen Brothers proposing a partnership to celebrate Oktoberfest together with our friends.  I had no idea where this partnership would lead however I was “in” from the start.


What started as “One” is now so much more!  Thriving on inspiration, fun and good deeds, our lives are celebrated daily just knowing the impact we have made on so many! 

We don’t ask people to join our ranks; we are asked by them, how to join us! 

Surely everyone remembers the movie Field of Dreams, when Kevin Costner is told “If you build it he will come.” 

For me it was more like “if you start it they will come” and they have!

For everyone that reads this blog I want to say "Thank you" for allowing me to live my life in a Field of Dreams!

NobleOne

4 comments: