Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Smile! What a great return on investment!

My biggest “smile” generator!  

 M&M "Marlin and Matt" 

When I think about my assets and the things I treasure, a smile ranks right up there near the top! 

Consider how you feel during a big smile experience.  Not much matches that feeling and…guess what?  If you practice it you will get better at it!

It cost you nothing however it is priceless when given to others!

Lately I have been watching people smile and catching myself in those moments and asking why!

I have decided that the best use of my time is working on things that make me and others smile! 

For me, a smile offers a confirmation that life is on the right track for a moment.  For some, those moments are rare and wonderful and offer a peak at one’s soul.

Consider a life that focuses on the end results of a smile.  Chance encounters on the street can change to opportunities when the offering of a smile is introduced!

Recently I have been in the presence of great smiles and they have lifted me to a higher vibration of existing.  This young man Reginald Land can light up any room with his authentic grin!  


As a provider for my family I am constantly considering the effects of my actions and investments.  A smile on my son or wife’s face is priceless to me and worthy of continuous pursuit. 


If you think about it smiles come in all shapes, sizes and reasons.  Recently I overheard a parent talking about me.  She was telling her friend that her daughter (a NobleTeen) enjoyed being around me because I was always upbeat and keep a smile on my face!  That comment made my day! 

My father, A. B. Midgett, could take away the darkness with his smile.  If I lost my father in a crowd I could simply wait for a moment and I would hear his laughter.  Of all the characteristics to inherit from your parents I was fortunate to get a small piece of my Dad’s smile. 

Leading The Noblemen allowed me to take part in generating a smile that was "priceless" and changed the life of a young lady named Amber.  From a disfiguring and horrific accident at age 3 to a beautiful smile as a young adult and a bright future! 


As I live my life I will surround myself with folks and things that make me smile and do my best to return the favor whenever possible!



NobleOne

1 comment: