Sunday, January 11, 2015

Whoa 20 years ago...



A dozen guys met at my house on 43rd street  in 1995 and decided to attempt to make a difference!

After my son Matt made a decision to break all odds and survive with a 2% chance of living the next miracle would be to convince a few of my closest friends to change our world.

It was Joe Thatcher that suggested we start with a Halloween Party, actually one he had planned for himself.

RHVB (Robin Hoods of Virginia Beach) started that night and later became all that we are today!

There was no grand plan, only to start out with good intentions and act on them one at a time.

…now 20 years later we are still working on one good intention at a time however possessing an infrastructure of amazing folks that have found common ground and combined purpose.

Have you ever had something on your mind that you just couldn't shake?  Thoughts that took many different shapes and sizes however were all connected? 

I knew 20 years ago that this needed to take place however I had no guidance to the how and the what, I only knew the why! 

Today the fabric of who I am has been seamed together over these 20 years.  

Knowing you are pursuing what you feel you were put on this earth to do is a powerful thing.

I’m confident the next 20 years will be awesome however I will take them one at a time!

1995 - 2015 

One awesome "dash" 

NobleOne

No comments:

Post a Comment