Sunday, September 25, 2016

Old Dog, New Tricks!




Don’t allow yourself to be complacent about your current situation.  It’s quite simple to let your life simply cascade by day by day without the need to change or improve.


My world was interrupted and as a result everything I think about has a new perspective.  Old friends and love ones now appear in a different light. Who would of thought!


My contributions and actions that were once committed to a desired outcome are now reshuffled.  New realities re-prioritize your daily activities.


Today and each day forward I am a new man changed by the world’s life lessons.  I look forward to dedicating my talents and all that I have learned to new objectives and goals.


Trust me; it is not fun to start down a tough path with a desired plan with one hand of cards and life deals you a different hand.  However, that is the real world folks and I am grateful now that I learned that lesson.  Life is not all cake and ice cream.


Every day my eyes are a bit wider.  I now bring to the table a newer version of and old dog that has learned new tricks!  I am getting over a bit of disappointment and smiling a little more each day.


I know what I am capable of and hopefully a new landing platform will be available in order for me to launch a new version of “Noble One!”


I am so thankful that I took the time to “giveback” to this world.  It has matured me and brought me countless new friends and relationships. 


The privilege was mine to change my close friends lives and more importantly, young folks lives that now are impacted for a lifetime!  It is quite an honor and very gratifying.


Tomorrow and the next offer a new future and I am excited about the possibilities.  I am thankful that I have new tools in my toolbox and the wisdom from lessons learned.


So my advice to you!  Be careful where you anchor your ship, a storm awaits and you need to make sure to set your sails to ride out a new adventure.


Why?  It sucks to sink!


NobleOne


 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment