Sunday, October 2, 2016

Best Friends!

I'll start this out by saying I'm damn fortunate to have married my best friend!


Several times in your life you are gonna get kicked in the shins  and it is not fun or pleasant however it does give your best friends a chance to step in and help you pick up the pieces. 


Facebook gave me the opportunity to let the world (my world) know that I needed help finding a living wage in order to support my infrastructure that I have built a lifetime creating.

In past lives, working for different companies I have made great friends and immediately they reached out and offered legitimate opportunities to throw my way without hesitation or even much consideration, I was touched and continue to be as they have not slowed down.


As CEO of The Noblemen I have had the privilege of changing lives and some of those lives are bending over backwards to allow me to move forward.  Some with agendas and others simply a loving helping hand.


Yesterday I spent time watching and listening to my best friend Pete, smiling inside remembering so many awesome things we did together to change lives including our own.  Forever thankful!


Coming home I got my weekly call from Pete Smith (a true surf legend) thanking me for being his best friend when he needed it the most!


Chris Caton turned his bike around on the boardwalk to reach out and renew a very long time friendship that I have missed.


Phil Kellam stepped out of his big time government business to offer anything available from the great city that he represents.


Every minute I am home I have a black lab that stands at attention ready to love on me in ways no humans are capable of.  I love my Marlin and thankful to my good friend Bonnie that gave him up and in doing so repaired our family!


I could go on forever talking about my friends; however I hope the point is well taken...I am blessed by friends and so thankful that my journeys have introduced me to some of the finest this world has to offer!


Today and the days that follow I will keep my head held high knowing that my greatest assets are simply a phone call or an email away!


Thanks to all of you for being my friends and know that I love your all!


NobleOne

No comments:

Post a Comment