Sunday, October 16, 2016

Going Back To My Future!


Due to recent changes in my life due to actions by others, my future is altering it's course! Oh what a difference a day makes!

First steps moving forward I was not sure how or what direction my actions would take me. That being the case I jumped forward and back to examine what simply felt right.

I introduced myself to new folks and business opportunities, picked up new books and made lifestyle changes.

Fortunately my past was full of old friends and great business contacts so I picked up the phone and fired up Facebook, emails and old memories.

Just like putting on worn in great boots and old jeans, things started to feel comfortable again.  My confidence returned and I started to walk a little bit taller!  (nice feeling for a Midgett)

I initially resisted "going back" however I quickly realized that I was now armed with new skills and a cadre of phenomenal contacts that I call my "best friends."

Today my future is still uncertain however the anxiety is now removed.  Credit goes to being married to a wonderful soulmate, a half full mentality and a whole bunch of great friends!

Over these many years I have had the privilege of reading many great books and today they are serving me well.

You simply cannot predict a new life change; however I consider myself lucky that I live "one day at a time" knowing that tomorrow my future can still be bright as well as wonderful.

My good friend Keith was enduring a similar reality and we spent time together sampling proper reactions to our current scenario.  The lesson learned was not to "punk out."  Keep your head high and recognize that everyone doesn't see the world through your eyes.

Not sure where all this will go however the radio is now playing "Take me home country roads and that sounds good to me!"

NobleOne

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your inner most feelings being broadcasted over the airwaves. Your past reflects your future, and good things continue to come. Thanks for all you do, you are a role model for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for continuing to read them, much appreciated! I enjoy writing the blog and never get into it unless I have something to say.

      Delete