Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sometimes you just have to push the Reset Button!



Next year I will be 60 years old and to be honest, I was not sure I was going to make it.  It is not that I think that 60 is old mind you, I lost my father in his 59th year and it was on my mind!

Well I no longer think about that, my 59th year turned out to be a life changer!  My passion and my reason for being went away.  It was not remotely on my radar screen that I would no longer head up The Noblemen.

So....I had to press my "reset button" in order to save my farm, my life, and everybody I still owed. Not an easy task when you are 59.  Some folks think your best days are behind you.  ...and for almost three months I was thinking they might have a point.

I'm happy to say that is not the case today.  I spent all of last week at my new career.  I ran into folks that I worked with 10 years ago when I worked for WaterFurnace International and even over 30 years ago when I worked for Ferguson Enterprises.  It has begun to feel like an old comfortable pair of boots.  Life is going to move forward!

I am fortunate to have a wife that still loves me after over 27 years and put up with me when she was sometimes second fiddle to my involvement with "Helping Kids, And Changing Lives."  I can now right that wrong and that means a lot to me.

It is my desire in this next career to make those needed changes that allow me to glide into the next few decades with a smile on my face and a bank account to finance it.

How about all of you?  It takes some guts to push that "button."  I have heard from others that got their button pushed, and like me, there was still a future left!

To all my great friends, I am still here and I love you all!  It just may take a little more effort to spend time together, however,  it will be worth the additional investment.

NobleOne


No comments:

Post a Comment