Sunday, December 25, 2016

It's A Wonderful Life



It's Christmas Day and I do my best to write a blog on Sundays if the spirit moves me and it simply did not this morning.

That is until I turned on the TV and watched It's A Wonderful Life, the 1946 Christmas Classic!

I'm sure each and every one of us has those days that make you feel a little bit like George Bailey. Pondering whether or not it would matter if you had never been born.

Yesterday, at the Birdneck Food Lion Christmas gift giving I had my George Bailey moment.  From Thanksgiving to the day prior to Christmas Eve The Noblemen collect gifts to distribute to those folks that could use a break during the holidays.  When those "Noble Deeds" are done we typically have gifts left over and on Christmas Eve we give the rest of them away!

The Christmas spirit is very much alive on Christmas Eve for me.  Our families, kids and all participate in this effort that truly does "Help Kids. And Change Lives."  For all of us most of all!

On this  Christmas Day I want to thank all of you for making me feel like George Bailey, "The Richest Man In Town!"

There is no greater gift than great friends and I am blessed with more that I deserve!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

NobleOne


No comments:

Post a Comment