Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 to 2017 Noble to Normal


2016 was a pivot-able year for me!  For some 2016 was amazing.  I've enjoyed reading summations of amazing changes and new beginning for many of my close friends! I celebrate them with you!

In 2016...
Obamacare almost did me in
I had to let go two of my favorite people in this world
I closed down an amazing office
I lost close friends
I left an amazing life changing career for me as well as many others!
I sold my favorite truck
Made life changes!

In 2017
I'm cherishing 28 years of marriage
I'm turning 60
I've returned to the business world and thinking I'm gonna like it!
I've made some new great friends and retained some great old ones!
We've got a new President that I believe will bring prosperity!
I've gone from Noble to Normal

I wish all of you a Happy New Year and I look forward to the next 12 months!

NobleOne...NormalOne

6 comments:

  1. and after years of 24/7 non profit i got my husband back

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing Normal about you. You will always be Noble. They can take you out of the Noble but they can't take the Noble out of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. My life was forever changed by my "Noble" adventure. It is now a part of my make up and I'm appreciative for that! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Noble to Normal is catchy.....but your notmal will forever be noble. You can change jobs, friends, and routines....but the character of Al Midgett remain of the highest, most noble.
    Thank YOU!
    -Rooster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks my friend and thanks to you for being quite a "noble" person as well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete