Sunday, May 19, 2013

Art of Allowing, one good life lesson!



What do you allow in your life? 

If you practice, you can choose your subjects of attention. 

What you pay attention to allows you to create your own unique life! 

Years ago I picked up the book Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks (The Teachings of Abraham) and it clearly set me on a better path. 

Consider the lesson and practice applying it in your life.  Almost in every moment you are making a decision and those decisions are influenced by your surroundings.  Choices are abundant! 

Simply put, what you think about is what you attract into your life.  As you pay attention, you then have options to allow what you let in and what you don’t.  I often use the example of walking into my kitchen and noticing that my son had left a mess that he should have cleaned up.  I will catch myself walking by the scene and allowing it to piss me off every time I see it.  I am allowing it to affect me negatively.  Certainly my son at this point in time has no awareness of his impact!  Why do I choose to feel this way?  When I decide to simply clean it up, everything goes away and all is right again with the world. 

Granted this is a simple explanation however I find it is the simple things I learn are what benefit me the most.   

I believe there are true laws in this universe!  Like gravity there is cause and affect about what you believe and what you practice.   Almost anything can be created in your life as long as you continue to desire it.  The world seems to help you along when you are on your path and your path is determined by your thoughts and actions.  Also, what you allow and not allow in your life!

Powerful and simple strategies to live your life more abundantly!

NobleOne

No comments:

Post a Comment