Monday, May 27, 2013

If you are always striving you are never arriving!


I love to dream and certainly have big goals; however I do my best not to forget to smell the roses!

Perhaps this is an overused quote, I remember the first time I heard it and it stuck like glue!  As I grow older I always take notice of things that make me go hmmmm!  It was time to pay attention once again!

One of my favorite all time life changing books for me was The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.   Its focus is primarily on living in the moment.  There is rich text in paying attention and enjoying the moment without occupying your time thinking about what you a have yet to do!

It’s my opinion life throws you opportunities to grow and learn every waking moment.  They are likes steps on a stairway.  It’s simply hard to skip a step and very painful to fall down on them.   As you climb your view gets better and you are able to see new opportunities to explore and enjoy.

Spend this day enjoying and celebrating Memorial Day and consider staying in the moment.  Keep your eyes open for a daily gift of growth.  Appreciate what is going on right now and make the most out of each minute. 

NobleOne

No comments:

Post a Comment