Monday, May 6, 2013

N.A.G. an Acronym


How often do you question someone’s motives when they do something for you or someone else?

How wonderful does it make you feel when you witness a selfless act? 

These are my heroes!  Men and women that decide to step up because it is their time to make a difference. 

My definition for NAG is No Agenda Giving!  People randomly talk about the joy of giving!  I’m here to tell you there is indeed joy in giving!

There are so many ways to practice this principal.  So often an opportunity resides within us and it will nag at you until you either medicate to make it go away or you take action.

You may observe someone that could use a part of what you have to offer.  Take some time to find a way to share.  As it is often said, if your cup runneth over, pour a little out in order to allow some new stuff to fill it up.

When my friends decided to help me when I needed them, my life was changed.  Internally I struggled with a response.  There was an action item inside of me and it was nagging at me to do something about it. 

It took two years to take that first step without a plan or a vision.  Both evolved after I had the courage to “leap.”   “Leap, build your wings on your way”  (thanks Terre Ittner)

I now pay attention to those folks that make a decision to give without an agenda.  It takes maturity and a higher vibration to achieve.  Age is not the factor; I recognize it in teens as well as adults. 

The underlying benefit is there is a return on NAG.  You maintain a smile and a full heart.  There simply is not enough money in this world to purchase it…although it is free to all that exercise it.

NobleOne

No comments:

Post a Comment