Sunday, March 9, 2014

That One Thing!


Who doesn't remember that line by Jack Palance in the movie City Slickers?   

Sometimes "one thing" can prevent you from doing great things.  Facing your "one thing" and doing something about it can really change your life in an awesome way!  

I think for most of it we hope that someone else or something else will fix our "one thing."  

For others that "one thing" might be something that they cannot change!  In that case it really depends on how you allow it to affect your life! 

I am facing my "one thing" right now!  

For most of my adult life I have struggled with this "one thing!"  Consumption...and I am not talking about pulmonary tuberculosis!  

I love to consume almost everything!  

My "one thing" is my lack of ability to match my consumption with depletion. 

This week I have made the decision to take on my "one thing" with a “reboot.”   I will not consume any solid foods for 30 days.  My only consumption will be juiced fruits and vegetables. 

I discovered this two years ago and it simply works.  One pound a day will go away.  Depletion that is healthy and doable for me!


Now if my “one thing” goes away what will be my next "one thing?" 

I don’t think I will mention it in this blog!  

However know this!  When it comes along...

I will be ready!  

How about you? 

NobleOne



2 comments:

  1. Well said. Life is consumed of one things.We have many one things.

    ReplyDelete