Sunday, March 19, 2017

What's "Noble" about The Noblemen!


Many companies struggle with their brand.  Over 20 years I invested a considerable amount of time with close friends and meeting new ones.  We worked together to help local kids in need, making a difference in their lives as well as our own.

You see there will "always" be kids in need; however the real "nobility" resides in the helping.

Our brand was "Helping Kids. And Changing Lives.  The period and the capital A was by intention.You see it was our lives that were changed, not necessarily the ones we helped.

After our first Trolley ride in 1995 we arrived back at Jungle Golf amazed that we clearly made a difference.  We started out at what I would call "obligatory philanthropy."  There was money in our account and we were obligated to spend it on something worthwhile.

What happened truly exceeded our expectations and we realized we possessed a new skill that none of us had explored in the past!  Giving with no agenda!  It changed my life that night as well as those that shared it with me.

We took our enthusiasm over to Tautogs with lighted cigars because you smoke a cigar when its time to celebrate a new birth.  That birth was "Nobility" and we proved it was infectious and viral amongst our friends and fellow Noblemen.

That my friends is really what started The Noblemen and why it continues today!

NobleOne

3 comments:

  1. yes my name is Angel Brown I am here for the government to get the gifts I'm at the YMCA but it says the 21st and I was thinking it was on a Saturday like it was before could you please help me because I do need some gifts for my kids and I don't know what else to do and I got the public transportation people to drop me off here can you please call me and let me know something please I'm in desperate need of no money coming in I'm waiting on my disability and I'm a kids need Christmas can you please help me and let me know if you where else y'all going to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me or, contact me at 757-215-8224

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please email me or contact me at 757-215-8224

    ReplyDelete