Sunday, March 26, 2017

In a New York Minute!


If you are like me sometimes you hear a song and it makes ya think!  This morning on the treadmill I was watching Hell Freezes Over by The Eagles and heard the song "In a New York Minute."

The next line is "everything can change"

The next "things can get pretty strange."

How 'bout you, have you had your New York Minute?

It's interesting how you can grow so comfortable that you think you are simply settled in for a lifetime and then something changes and down the bunny trail you go!

The other interesting thing, that its not just one thing, it effects your whole world.  Nothing is left the same.  Every day you uncover one more thing that requires a redo! Career, family, health, everything takes a right or left turn and you wonder if you can get back to that wonderful "normal" feeling again.

Hard work and an uncertain future awaits you!

For me, I could feel the winds of change, however I did not prepare and take action.  I let it hit me like a ton of bricks!

Consider this...most likely a "New York Minute" will head your way and it's gonna rock your world.

Embrace the rebuild, simply because it will suck to bad if you don't!

I'm not sure where my New York Minute is taking me however I'm paying attention and not going to let me end up on some train track lost forever!

Hoping its only a minute and not an hour!

Enjoy your week and watch the time!

NobleOne


4 comments:

  1. "I could feel the winds of change,".......trusting the intuition, oh so critical. I appreciate this and every one of your BLOGs, brother!
    -Rooster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means the world to me to make as impact with my words. Thanks for the ongoing encouragement my brother!

      Delete
  2. Nice... I know this feeling well. I am hoping to jump the track soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The track is a dangerous place, jump soon my friend!

      Delete