Sunday, January 26, 2014

What if?


A while back I was watching a TED Talk (Ideas worth sharing) about a conductor by the name of Eric Whitacre.   He created a virtual choir and inspired thousands of people from all over the world to create a song with him.  He orchestrated it using the internet and YouTube. 

This is a video he produced on YouTube showcasing his composition entitled Fly to Paradise.  The editing of something like this must be truly daunting however the end product amazes and inspires me like no other!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8oDnUga0JU   Do yourself a favor and find the time to watch this and observe all of the people that participated in order to make it happen.
 
It simply fascinates the hell out of me; how using the right tool combined with the right idea, you potentially make a  huge impact and perhaps, change the world.

Yesterday along with The Noblemen, I worked the Coastal Winefest.   We were in charge of the Beer Garden.  An oasis among a great deal of wine and vendors! 

Thousands of people attended and provided me and others the opportunity to talk a great deal about what we do.  I ran across a Sheriff from Central Va. that was representing a local winery.   He shared a website with me called The Chive, an internet site that allows people to support local philanthropy from around the world.  Perhaps a next step!  Check it out http://www.chivecharities.org

As I mentioned in one of my recent blogs; I do not plan to far in the future.  The reason; I might miss the current magic that happens every day in every moment.

The way I see it, I could meet the person or observe the moment that could change my life once again.  The difference in me; I am looking for it!  If you focus too much on the future you only look at the forest and forget to observe the trees!
  
I choose to believe there are miracles around every corner and I just may find one today or help someone else find theirs, either works for me just fine!

How will you live your life today?

NobleOne


No comments:

Post a Comment