Sunday, October 12, 2014

Once again riding with Joe!



One of my passions or some might say addictions, is food.  I enjoy cooking it, eating it, watching it, and preparing it for others. 

Last week I cooked 300 lbs of hickory smoked pork while my buddies were roasting bratwursts and soft pretzels.  Thousands of folks were eating everything that wasn’t nail down and perhaps a few things that were!

People love our food and I love it too!  The issue!!!!  I add pounds as we Help Kids and Change Lives! 

A couple of years back my good buddy Pete Hansen and I were introduced to Joe Cross who produced the movie Fat Sick and Nearly Dead and decided to Go Green!  No solid food for 60 days. 

That exercise in extreme food discipline changed my life two years ago and it’s time to once again ride with Joe!

One pound a day goes away!  For me, there is no better plan that yields greater results!

Welcome back Joe, I missed ya!


NobleOne

No comments:

Post a Comment