Sunday, November 2, 2014

Whoa! Someone listened!


I got up this morning knowing that today is the day to write my blog!  I pay attention during the week seeking topics to spew about and this week, bone dry!

I fired up the laptop and read this post by a young man that lived with us a while at Sherwood Farms. 

Today I am writing my 75th blog and I dedicate it to "Will" aka Billy Berry!

Life sucks quite often. Sometimes it's just for a day, sometimes even longer, but at least you're alive, which means you have all of the power you need to turn it around. My pops once told me if I put positivity out in the universe then the universe will eventually give it back.
And, as usual, he was right. Thank you for your boundless wisdom, Pops. This moment on I swear to no longer be a part of the problem, but to be a part of the solution”

Billy was one of the neighborhood kids on our street.  When his Mom passed he had no where to go and was basically on the streets as a lost teen!  We took him in and he lived at our farm for over a year. 

Billy has known tough times and faced more than his share of demons however you see him at the Pungo 7-11 and he brightens up your day!  Good on you Billy for “getting it” early.   

I will enjoy watching you grow old!

I have always had something to say.  When I learn new things or understand the world just a bit better I can’t wait to share! 

That’s why I write this blog and why I wrote Normal to Noble.

I am thrilled to say that a few have listened to my free advice and for whatever reason it worked for them. 

Some folks invest in stocks and others in Real Estate.  I have decided to invest in people and feel very fortunate to have made many deposits! 

So excited to see a return on my investment!

Priceless!

NobleOne aka "Pops"

No comments:

Post a Comment