Sunday, April 2, 2017

Chapters


My new job at R.E. Michel Company is requiring me to make room for new files.  That means I need to get rid of some old ones.

I recognized that my life has involved so many major chapters.  As I reviewed files, I recalled entrepreneur adventures with my buddy Steve Giuffre  at Buffalo Beach, countless board meeting notes with The Noblemen and WaterFurnace territory manager files.

Before that, Real Estate, Marco Construction Tools and Ferguson Enterprises.  Wow, will I ever settle down or simply keep starting new chapters?

I have friends that have stuck to their guns and kept one career and now are ready or have already retired.  I have to say I'm a bit envious and in the same thought I know better!  I'm simply not built that way.

On the bright side, my resume is chocked full of adventures and knowledge.  I have met countless interesting people and have gained friendships that I am very thankful for.

I've missed out on significant income possibilities, however I have always managed to pay my bills, have a roof over my head, and maintained a successful marriage.

There have been significant bumps and turns in my pathway, however each day offers new challenges and every now a then, a big smile!

How many chapters are in your life?  Any regrets?

My latest adventure is choked full of challenges and I sincerely hope that at some time I will count it among my best!  Today, that is not the case!

Tomorrow I will attend the first Noblemen meeting that I've attended/run since September.  I definitely have some mixed emotions going in, however my best buddy Pete Hansen will join me and we will celebrate the latest grandiose achievement of our protege Reginald Land.

Here is to another chapter of a novel life!

NobleOne

No comments:

Post a Comment