Sunday, August 28, 2016

Retire or Rehire?




Things can certainly change in just a week!  After being asked to attend a high level meaning hosted by great folks and old friends that have supported The Noblemen for these many years I listened to new ideas on how best to move forward!   The overwhelming message I received was “all volunteer.”

I volunteered in September of 1995 to launch an organization that would repay the debt I felt I owed to my community for helping me get through the premature birth of my son Matt! 

What a ride it has been, everything from Justin Thatcher to Zoe Walenius to Amber Robinson to Reginald Land to Bryce Curry’s new shower, tons of toys and countless Noble Deeds. 
Most of all I have a whole host of new friends that vibrate at a slightly higher level and take time not only to be successful in their own lives but reached out to help others.  Great stuff indeed.

I have had several great careers in my life starting out with Ferguson Enterprises, moving on to Residential and Commercial Real Estate to Geothermal Heating and Cooling.  I'm confident there is a future!

Tomorrow I face my 59th birthday and if I am reading the tea leaves correctly I will be facing a great deal more than that!

Retire?  Not in the cards I’m afraid.  I can’t even afford to re-tire what I own now!  12 car tires, 4 tractor tires, 4 motor cycle tires, 6 bicycle tires, 4 ATV tires and countless accessories’ tires. 

Tomorrow will be another day!  I am keeping my eyes open for next steps, new passion, new vision and exploring the opportunity to continue to make a difference in people’s lives.
What's on your schedule?

NobleOne


2 comments:

  1. My schedule is to vibrate at a higher level to help others thanks to what you,Al Midgett, and the Noblemen have demonstrated to me!!!... Thank you... Robert Stabnow

    ReplyDelete